Monday 17 August 2015

Dry & Damaged Hair Care Routine - Part 2 - After

The second part of this post has to do with my routine after washing my hair (you can find what I do prior to that here). The products that I have been using lately are the following:



Product No 2 - Schwarzkopf Professional BC Oil Miracle Barbary Fig Oil Conditioning Milk 



My latest purchase and favourite. It is a rich leave-in conditioning milk for damaged, dry and brittle hair (sounds like mine!) which helps to replenish moisture into it. This product does great work to me! I use it on towel-dried hair and makes detangling much easier (women with bleached hair know what I mean!). I definitely want to try the shampoo and mask from this series! 

You can get it from Ariane (Greece) for €12.81 or allbeauty (UK) for €9.82





What can we say more about Kerastase? It it a well known, much loved and of high quality brand. This is a heat-activated leave-in blow drying milk for weak and damaged hair. It protects the hair again the heat (up to 180C). My hair feels smoother and firmer after using it and most importantly it is protected from the every day torture. The price is quite high but we're talking about Kerastase.

You can find it on Ariane (Greece) for €19.50 or allbeauty for € 21.72 or Lookfantastic (UK) for €25.

Do you use any of these? What is your favourite heat protector?
Stay tuned for the final part, the finishing touches!


No comments:

Post a Comment